Practice Areas Include:
- Contract Disputes
- Noncompete Litigation
- Employment Contract Disputes
- Shareholder Disputes
- Fraud and Civil Theft Litigation
- Trade Secrets and Unfair Competition
- Bid Protest Proceedings
- Representation of a physician referral management company in a claim for permanent injunctive relief based on alleged trade secret violations and violations of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.
- Representation of an accounting firm and its principals in a claim for breach of a non-compete agreement, misappropriation of trade secrets, and tortious interference.
- Defense of an employee in a claim asserted by a credit card processing company for alleged trade secret violations, and negotiation of the dismissal of the claim following an injunction hearing with no damages or injunctive relief.
- Representation of contractors and subcontractors throughout the State of Florida in various bid protests.
- Representation of a limited liability company in a derivative action against the company for breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, and related intentional tort claims.
What Clients Say About Lanse
"A few rare times in my life I have encountered a "person of greatness" and when one does, it sticks with you for life. Often times I get the opportunity to tell people about some of my past challenges, and I often relate my encounter with Lanse Scriven. It is always a story of inspiration and admiration."
Sometimes, when contemplating a solution, I ask myself, “How would Lanse approach this?"
Facing a serious business dispute can be a daunting task. With over 30 years experience, Lanse has the compassion and knowledge to skillfully guide you through the litigation process.